Thursday, October 16, 2008

New experiences

This weekend, Noah went to his first circus. He really loved it, especially the elephant and the spinning girls. My dad has joined Shrine, and Toby is going to join too so we went to support the Shrine Circus. We had to leave halfway through b/c it was Noah's nap time, so hopefully we will get to see the other half this weekend.





We are also trying to cut down his binky use. So these next few days are going to be fun trying to only let him use his binky at nap and bedtime. I know my pedi is going to say something at my next appt if I have not even started!

Also, after watching my son try and balance on a small throw pillow, I have decided to make him some big floor pillows. Now if you know me at all, you know that during home ec class in middle school I was only allowed to set the table and measure fabric. I was pretty much awful at everything else. I struggled to make a pillow, while my younger brother was able to make a pair of shorts with pockets. I have decided to try again so that I can sew for my son. So this should be interesting. Thank goodness I have lots of people around me who sew. My nana and I are going to the store tomorrow to get what I need. Hopefully, very soon I will have some pictures of a project completed. We'll see! :)

Also here are the pictures from our second pumpkin patch. Enjoy.





1 comment:

Crisa said...

How fun! Noah looks like such a big boy. Good luck with the sewing. It's amazing how much your life changes when kids arrive, huh?
I'm going to call you soon, I promise.