Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally content

All of my life I have always wished for what I have just had. When I was in high school, I wished I could move back to White Oak. When I was in college, I wished I could go back to high school. When I graduated and went to law school, I wished I was back in college. When I moved home to FW, I wished I was back in Houston, and so on and so on. Anyway, I realized this weekend, I am finally content with where I am. I do not want to go back to what I had before. I am finally happy, which makes me think that this is what I was meant to do. I am finally happy being a stay at home mom. After years of feeling like the past was so much better than where I was at that moment, it is great to be happy in the moment! This smile is what makes me the happiest:

No comments: