Tuesday, September 15, 2009

UGH! Why can't people do their jobs?!?

After the energy bill this morning, I went to check my online bank statement. JcPenney had pulled out the money for the dresser on Sunday, over drafted my account (b/c it wasn't supposed to come out until the 19th), and sent me racing around to transfer money. I get on there today and the money has been put back in. I called JcPenney and they tell me that first they put it in as pending, and then take it back, and then go back later and send it through again. So right now I have over $500 in my account that shouldn't be there, and I have no idea when it is going to come out again. When I talked to lady on the phone, she said they already have the money and the dresser is being shipped. Yet, the money is still in my account and there are no items pending. SO, am I getting a free dresser or will random money be pulled out of my account at some later date over drafting me again? Frustrating!!!

No comments: