Monday, September 28, 2009

Blessings

Do you ever look around and wonder how you are so blessed? I do everyday. When I watch my son do anything, I often wonder what I did to be so lucky to be his mommy (even when he is being a little toot!) When I think about the fact that I am able to stay at home with him everyday, I am amazed that things feel into place in such a way that allowed that to happen. When I am not tripping over baby toys because we were able to move into a bigger house, I thank God for allowing everything to happen at just the right time to allow us to move. And when I get to wake up next to my best friend everyday, I smile and am truly grateful to have him in my life. I have a wonderful family and great friends that are always there for me. I often pinch myself because everything seems to good to be true right now. I have a wonderful son and now I am having a precious little girl. My family is almost complete. I will have the perfect family I have always dreamed of. I wonderful husband, a son, and a daughter. I cannot imagine being anymore blessed.

No comments: