Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy birthday sweet girl

Dear Maddie,

I cannot believe that you are one today.  It seems like only yesterday we were welcoming you into the world and our family.  I cannot imagine life without you.  You have completed our family in such a wonderful way.  I was so excited when I found out you were a girl (now I have a match set!!!).  Having a daughter is a whole different world.  It meant frills and pink and hairbows.  I have loved every minute of it!  You have added such a joy to our lives.  You have the sweetest laugh, and nothing is better than hearing you laugh in the backseat with your brother.  It can make any bad day good.  I love the way that you love to shop.  It always makes me laugh when I see your little hands dart out of the cart or stroller to grab a new pair of clothes or shoes.  I love waking up every morning to your happy smiling face and then to your exuberant banging of the headboard!  Nothing is better than watching you dance up and down to the beats that you are making on the wall.  I cannot wait to see what type of girl you will grow into.  I look at you and wonder if you will be a tomboy or a princess or a little of both.  I am so blessed to be your mommy.  Happy birthday sweet girl.
Love,


Mommy

No comments: