Monday, October 11, 2010

promises, promises

I keep promising myself that I am going to keep up with this, and then life gets in the way.  I am helping Toby's school with their yearbook, so that has kept me very busy.  Toby has circus going on right now which is insane.  He has barely been home since Thurs.  I am ready for this to be over!!  Noah has also started OT every Thurs.  so that has kept us even more busy.  But in between all of that, we have been having a good start to the school year.  Noah is quite the comedian now.  He is always telling me a joke, or making up a silly song to make me or Maddie laugh.  Maddie is in to everything.  She is crawling all around and loves to talk!!  Not that she says anything, but she thinks she is having a very important conversation!    Noah liked her a whole lot more, before she could get into his stuff.  Now he is not so sure about her!!  We are getting ready for Halloween.  Noah is going to be Curious George (and Toby is going to be the man in the yellow hat).  And Maddie is going to be a ladybug.  Their costumes are so cute.  My mom made both of them.  I can't wait to have their pictures made this week.  That is all from here for now.  I will post some pics when I get them, but right now I hear a little one moving all around in my bed, so I better go see what she is up to!

No comments: