Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally

I have finally made my blog private. I have been wanting to share pictures of our lives, but I did not feel comfortable posting them on here for everyone to see.



Maddie had her two month appt. She is 11 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long. She is our little chunky monkey, which Noah loves calling her. I have always said I wanted a baby that has those really chunky thighs with rolls. Now I do! Her legs are adorable.


She is smiling and cooing all of the time now. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.



Noah is also growing like a weed. He is in 3T clothes now, which is amazing that he has finally caught up. He is so smart he amazes me. He knows how to count to 20, most of the time he gets the numbers, count to 3 in spanish, say his abc's, reads his name, etc. And he cracks me up all the time. He is constantly saying funny things or doing funny things. Like when he is thinking about something he taps his finger to his chin like he is thinking really hard. So cute!! I can't believe he is going to be three so soon!

No comments: