Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates and changes

Madeline is a month old today. She is growing like a weed and is already in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She is sleeping longer at one time, and I am hoping that she will sleep through the night at an early age. Noah was 8 months old before he slept through the night! We have her one month dr appt today. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how tall she is. Noah is quite the little chatterbox lately. He talks all the time, and he is so in love with his baby sister. I went out with my mom, Nana, Aunt Judy, and Aunt Cathy on Monday to do some shopping, and Noah was not happy that I was taking his baby sister out of the house without him. I am so blessed!!

Changes~ I am going to be changing my blog to be private. I will be doing this soon and will send an email to my followers and then anyone who wants to follow it can email me and I will send you the link. I want to be able to post pictures, and there have been people accessing my blog that I don't want to share things with. I want to know who is reading this and feel free to share my life, thoughts, and pictures with. So be looking for an email or feel free to email me!

No comments: