Tuesday, December 1, 2009

36 weeks

I had another appt today. Everything is still looking good! Blood pressure is good, weight gain is normal, heartbeat was great, and I am measuring normal. The dr gave me a prescription for pain meds b/c my leg pain is so severe I cannot function most of the time. I hope it helps, although I hate taking medicine of any kind while I am pregnant. But I think I will have to as I have not slept in over a week. I start going every week now. I thought that little miss might be trying to make her appearance earlier this week, but everything stopped. She may just hold out until her due date after all! I am trying to enjoy everyday that I have with just Noah. I really want to spend as much time with him as possible as it will never be just me and him again. We are packing our weeks with trips and playdates with friends and Christmas crafts!


Here is one of my favorite pics from our recent tailgate for TCU!

No comments: