Sunday, March 29, 2009

March Update

Things have been crazy around here! Toby had his 7th eye surgery, which was two surgeries in one. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it works this time. His dr thought there was no scar tissue before the surgery, but when he got in there he found some. The scar tissue has always caused the problems before. We are just praying that since it was so small it won't be a problem. Now we just wait.

Noah has really been into throwing fits lately. It is awful! We have tried time out and it seems to work most of the time. We tell him to go to his room until he is done, and he does. He waits until he calms down and then comes out. We'll see how long this works! He is getting so big. I cannot believe that he will be 2 in less than 2 months! I am not quite ready for that.

As for me, the third round of clomid didn't work (well I guess the clomid worked, b/c I ovulated, but I did not get pregnant). So we are now on round 4. If this one doesn't work, we are going to do one more round before we move on to iui. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work before that!

No comments: